Fort McMurray Dental Services
Everyone Deserves a Healthy
Dentures With Franklin
Fort McMurray Family Dentists
Have you lost your teeth or do you feel oral pain every day? Stop suffering and come to Franklin Dental where we provide the best oral health for a pain free, naturally winning smile. When you go out to celebrate your Birthday it is fun to crunch down on freshly buttered popcorn or enjoy a chocolate ice cream cone. We want you to be able to enjoy the freedom to indulge in your favourite snacks but without teeth it is impossible. The solution is to get dentures.
Dentures are false teeth and gums that replace removed, lost or seriously painful teeth.
Our dentures are custom designed to fit your teeth and mouth. Dentures come in an array of options.
Full/Complete and Partial Dentures: With the same qualities as partial dentures, full ones replace all of your teeth on the top and bottom of your gum line and are held in place by an oral adhesive or suction. Partial dentures only replace a few teeth.Have Questions? Let’s Chat | (866) 513-0847Request Appointment
and Partial Dentures(866) 513-0847
● Made of hard resin
● The supporting structure is made out of a similar resin to artificial teeth or a more flexible polymer and hold in the artificial teeth. These dentures fit snuggly and resemble your natural gum line.
● Improves your look and supports the structure of your mouth where your cheeks and lips are.
● Can be removed for cleaning and sleeping since they are not permanent.
With Franklin Dental
● Used straight after a tooth extraction and worn during healing.
● Disposed of when permanent dentures are ready to be placed in your mouth.
● Created before your teeth are removed or replaced.
● Easy to refit, accommodating your mouth changes and swelling of the gums and jaw
Let’s get you those dentures so you can eat all the delicious food you want during that special celebration of yours!
Overdentures With Franklin
● Fitted over the roots of your natural teeth, resting here or on dental implants if there are no natural teeth left
● Easily removable
● Alternative to traditional dentures that feel very uncomfortable or when you only have a few of your natural teeth remaining
● Anchored in your mouth with dental implants
We will inform you about all the ways to care for your dentures but below is a list of some things to follow after treatment.
For Your Dentures
● Keep your dentures in for the first 24 hours
● Get rest
● Use ice packs to reduce swelling
● Gently apply a biting pressure to your dentures within the first 4 hours
● Avoid alcohol consumption because it will act as a blood thinner
Once you have dentures it is important that you keep them clean.
● Brush with a soft toothbrush using a mild soap or denture cleaner but DO NOT use regular toothpaste, other cleaners or an electric toothbrush as these will damage and wear your dentures away.
● Rinse well after cleaning
● Remove your dentures before going to sleep so as to avoid dislodging or damage. Denture removal also allows for your gums to relax.
● Clean your natural teeth and gums with a gentle, wet toothbrush and toothpaste containing fluoride. You may eve use a washcloth if your brush is too harsh on your gums.
● To keep your dentures from drying out, put them in warm water where they will avoid getting misshapen. You can use a denture soaking solution only if your dentures have no metal parts because this solution will tarnish metal.
● Clean your dentures on a daily basis by running water over them to get rid of food particles
Chat With Us Today!
Franklin Dental Centre (866) 513-0847
Open on Saturday and during the week nights, we can book you in for a dental appointment when most offices will be closed. Our friendly staff will provide you with a personalized dental experience, taking care of your tooth and gum needs. Our certified professionals will accommodate sedation requirements during your procedure to help get rid of those nerves. Get Directions
At Franklin Dental, there is no need to worry once your appointment is complete because we follow the 2019 Alberta Dental Fee Guide so your dental experience can be an affordable venture.
201 - 8706 Franklin Avenue
Fort McMurray, AB
Fill Out The Form Below
We Will Contact You Shortly
Fort McMurray Family Dentists
Currently, we are taking on new patients and want you to be the next one. Call us to book your appointment with one of our dental personnel. When visiting Franklin Dental for the first time, you can expect a comprehensive oral exam and x-rays.
We will walk through our assessment of your teeth and gums, then discuss future treatments that are individually suited to you. You will leave Franklin Dental with a confident, proud smile.